Thursday, March 5, 2009

A note from Our Provident Living Leader

From: Debbie Larsen
debbie.larsen@sbcglobal.net
281-398-4842



Hello All:
For those of you who are not familiar with Emergency Essentials, you can go to www.beprepared.com. They offer discounts for group orders. The Nottingham Country Ward, as a group, can order these items if I have enough interest. The minimum varies between items but most food items requires a minimum of 6 items ordered. That's for the whole group, not per individual. If we can meet the minimum requirements for 1 group special, then we also receive FREE shipping. You can also add ANY item to your order, on sale or not, without incurring any shipping charges. Check out the website for other sales and specials.

I am not going to list out all the specials here...that's very time consuming. The link is below. Take a look at what's on sale and then if you would like to order, this is what you do:

Email or call me immediately to let me know what you would like. Then, payment is due to me by the due date. I collect all the payments, checks payabe to me, Debbie Larsen, then I place 1 large order with 1 payment. I do not place the order unless I have payment. Please do not say you are going to order then not follow through with payment, others are relying on you to meet those group specials minimums.

(I am personally excited about the cheese....I've been doing this for a couple of years now and cheese has never been on sale!)

The deadline to place your order and have payment to me is Sunday, Mar. 15
The items then are delivered to my home and I will notify you when they have arrived and you can come and pick them up at your very earliest convenience.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!!
Debbie Larsen
debbie.larsen@sbcglobal.net
281-398-4842

February Group Specials

1 comment:

  1. Debbie~I'd like to order the cheese if we can meet the group requirements, if not, the noodles. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete