Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting To Know Me!

My name is Brittany B. I was born in Ogden, UT to Stan and Cheryl Page and am the oldest of six children (2 brothers and 3 sisters). I lived in the Kamas-Coalville Utah area until I was 8 then moved to Evanston, WY for 7 years then to Durango, CO for 3 years where I graduated from High School. For many reasons, but most importantly to be near my grandparents who lived in Coalville, I accepted a scholarship to attend Weber State University, where I met my husband Andy and where I graduated with a degree in Zoology and Chemistry.

Weber is also where I had my first daughter, Caitlin, who spent lots of time on the road with me watching her dad play football. From Ogden, we moved to Nebraska where I had my son Cole and where I received my masters degree in biology in 2000. After graduating, I was hired by BP and have worked in the oil and gas industry for the last 10 years moving between Houston and the Rockies. My son Connor was born in Farmington, NM and my daughter Chloe was born in Durango, CO.
I like sports, especially Volleyball, and get up at 4:30 to run/workout 5-6 days a week. When I get free time I love to read. I just finished the book "Unbroken," which I would highly recommend. My favorite color is green. My job took over my life last year as I helped BP by providing environmental council to the executive team throughout the entire spill and continue to do so as the Chief of Staff to Gulf Coast Restoration Organization - Science, Technology, Environment and Regulatory team. My hope for 2011 is to reduce my work hours and get more time with my family. I meet lots of famous people, unfortunately they are almost all politicians.
Loading image
Click anywhere to cancel
Image unavailable

No comments:

Post a Comment